3D Laser Scanning
3D Laser Scanning is fast becoming the industry norm for precision surveying in high precision and high value technical environments. The scanner records three-dimensional positions at a predetermined resolution (1mm upwards) over a chosen area, generating millions of high-accuracy coordinates. The surface of a scanned structure is then represented as a dimensionally accurate point cloud in full 3D. In the drawings shown here you can see that details at high levels can be accurately drawn.
- Full Measured Building Surveys
- Registered Point Clouds (Multiple Formats)
- Elevations, Floor Plans and Sections
- 3D Modelling
- Traditional 2D and 3D CAD files
- Ortho Rectified Imagery
- 3D Simulations and Animations
- Clash Detection & Reverse Engineering
- Topographic Surveys
- Dimensional Control
We work with a wide range of clients producing a variety of deliverables. To date we have scanned a wide range of buildings, vessels & assets producing highly accurate data.